Blue Cheese and Fruit Spread
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
Sweet dates and toasted walnuts complement pungent blue cheese in this creamy spread.
- 2 cups crumbled Kirkland Signature™ Creamy American Blue Cheese
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons orange juice or milk
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 cup finely chopped dates or finely chopped dried apricots
- Carr's® Table Water® Crackers
1. In food processor combine blue cheese, cream cheese and orange juice. Cover and process until smooth. Transfer to bowl.
2. Reserve 1 tablespoon of the walnuts. Stir the remaining walnuts and dates into cheese mixture. Transfer to serving bowl. Sprinkle with reserved walnuts. Serve with Carr's® Table Water® Crackers.