Carr's Flatbreads with Minted Pea Dip
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
Refreshing mint and tart lemon juice add zip to this bright-green pea dip. It would also be terrific tucked into pita pockets with crunchy vegetables for a tasty lunch.
- 1 1/4 cups frozen peas
- 1/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried mint leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 16 Carr's® Flatbreads Salt & Cracked Pepper Crackers
1. Cook peas according to package directions. Drain.
2. In food processor combine peas, ricotta, lemon juice, mint and salt. Cover and process until nearly smooth, scraping down sides with rubber spatula, as needed. Spoon into serving bowl. Serve with CARR'S Flatbreads Salt & Cracked Pepper Crackers.
Note: To make ahead, refrigerate dip in tightly covered container for up to 3 days.