Five C's Canape
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 70 min
- 8 ounces frozen, cooked crabmeat, thawed, or one package (8 oz.) imitation crabmeat flakes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chilli peppers, drained
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Carr's® Table Water® Crackers Baked with Roasted Garlic & Herbs
1. Cut up any large pieces of crabmeat. In medium bowl combine crabmeat, sour cream, chili peppers, onion, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
2. Serve on crackers. Garnish as desired.