Goat Cheese and Apple Appetizer
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
An elegant taste sensation—Carr’s® Table Water® Crackers topped with tangy goat cheese, juicy apple slivers, savory bacon pieces, sweet honey and freshly ground black pepper.
- 1 medium red or green apple, cored and cut into thin slices
- 1 log (10.5 oz.) Kirkland Signature™ Goat Cheese
- 28 Carr's® Table Water® Crackers
- 7 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained and cut into 1- to 1 1/2-inch-long pieces
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Cut each apple slice in half.
2. Cut goat cheese into 7 slices. Cut each slice into quarters. Top each cracker with one piece of cheese and two to three pieces of apple. Place one bacon piece on top of each. Place on serving platter.
3. Drizzle a little honey on each stack. Sprinkle with pepper. Serve immediately.