Hawaiian Tuna Salsa Tapas
- 6 ounces wasabi powder
- 4 ounces water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces half-and-half
- 4 tablespoons Asian sesame oil
- 24 ounces sushi-quality ahi tuna (chilled and 1/4 in. diced)
- 4 green onions (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons frest ginger (minced)
- 1 avocado (small diced)
- 24 Carr's® Table Water® Crackers
- micro greens (optional)
- black and white sesame seeds (optional)
1. Add all ingredients into a blender and process until well blended and creamy. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
1. In a mixing bowl, add sesame oil, tuna, green onons, soy sauce, lime juice and ginger. Fold gently to mix. Add avocado. Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour.
2. Top crackers evenly with tuna mixture and micro greens. Drizzle crackers with wasabi cream. Sprinkle with sesame seed and serve.