Hummus and Mushroom Rounds
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
- 2 cups chopped fresh mushrooms (button, portobello or shitake)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- 24 Carr's® Table Water® Crackers Baked with Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 3/4 cup hummus
1. In medium skillet cook mushrooms, garlic and ginger in hot margarine or butter until tender. Stir in soy sauce. Cook and stir until liquid evaporates.
2. Spread hummus on crackers. Top with mushroom mixture. Garnish with cilantro. Serve immediately.