Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 15 min
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened*
- 24 Carr's® Table Water® Crackers with Cracked Pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted Greek olives
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers, drained
1. Spread cream cheese on crackers. Arrange spinach on top. Sprinkle with feta cheese, olives and red peppers. Place on baking sheet. Broil 4- to 5-inch from heat about 2 minutes or until feta cheese softens.
*NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.