Passage to India
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 18 medium peeled and deveined raw shrimp
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 18 Carr's® Table Water® Crackers Baked with Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 18 Carr's® Whole Wheat Crackers
- 1/3 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
1. Lightly spray rack of broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Rinse shrimp. Pat dry with paper towels. In small resealable bag combine curry and mustard. Add shrimp. Toss until coated with spices. Place on prepared rack of broiler pan. Broil 4- to 5-inches from the heat about 6 minutes or until shrimp are opaque, turning once.
3. Spoon chutney on crackers. Top each with hot shrimp. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.