Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened*
- 1 tablespoon prepared basil pesto
- 2 tablespoons chopped, oil-packed, sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted**
- Carr's® Table Water® Crackers
1. In small bowl stir together cream cheese and pesto. Pipe or spread onto crackers.
2. Sprinkle with tomatoes and pine nuts. Garnish as desired.
*NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.
**NOTE: To toast nuts spread evenly on baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 5 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown, stirring once or twice.