Roasted Corn and Cheddar Dip
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 20 min
Browning the corn before stirring it into the creamy cheese mixture gives it a toasty flavor. Serve this tomato-topped, barbecue-flavored dip with lots of Carr’s® Table Water® crackers.
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 teaspoons barbecue seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded Kirkland Signature™ Cave Aged Cheddar Cheese (8 oz. total)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- Carr's® Table Water® Crackers
1. Coat nonstick, skillet with cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add corn, barbecue seasoning and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes until corn begins to brown. Remove from heat.
2. In medium bowl stir together corn mixture, cheese and mayonnaise. Spread in 9-inch pie plate or 1-quart shallow baking dish. Bake at 400° F for 12 to 14 minutes or until beginning to brown.
3. Sprinkle top of warm mixture with tomato (if desired). Serve warm with Carr's® Table Water® Crackers.