Smoked Salmon Mousse
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
- 1/4 pound smoked salmon, skin removed
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, cut up
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream or milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Carr's® Table Water® Crackers
1. In food processor bowl place salmon. Cover and process until finely chopped. Add cream chese, whipping cream and dill. Process until smooth. Add lemon juice. Process until combined.
2. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Pipe or spread onto crackers. Garnish as desired.