Smoked Salmon Pinwheels
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 130 min
- 6 ounces fresh goat cheese with herbs and garlic or fresh goat cheese with dill
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut up
- 1 pound thinly sliced, smoked salmon (about 20 slices)
- 60 Carr's® Table Water® Crackers
1. In small microwave-safe bowl crumble goat cheese. Add cream cheese. Heat in microwave at high for 10 to 15 seconds or until just soft enough to spread. Stir cheese mixture.
2. Spread cheese mixture on salmon slices. Roll-up staring at one short end. Individually wrap each roll in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
3. Cut rolls into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Top each cracker with two or three slices. Garnish as desired.