The Big Easy
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 4 slices bacon
- 12 medium peeled and deveined raw shrimp
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons apricot spreadable fruit
- 12 Carr's® Table Water® Crackers Baked with Toasted Sesame Seeds
1. Cut each bacon slice into 3 pieces. In large frypan cook bacon pieces over medium-high until partially cooked, but not crisp. Drain on paper towels.
2. Wrap one bacon piece around each shrimp. Secure bacon with toothpicks, if necessary. Place on rack of broiler pan. Broil 4- to 5-inches from heat for 6 to 7 minutes or until shrimp are opaque.
3. Meanwhile, in small bowl stir together mustard and spreadable fruit. Spoon onto crackers. Remove toothpicks from shrimp, if used. Top each cracker with shrimp. Garnish as desired.